6/16/09

Courtney + Avi Part II

Floral: Opalia Flowers
Catering: Chef Rossi and The Raging Skillet
DJ: James Dier aka $mall ¢hange
Reception: The Metropolitan Building

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 8

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 7

Wedding Reception @ Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 9

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 6

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 5

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 2

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 3

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 1

Wedding Reception @ The Metropolitan Building, L.I.C, NY 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great Dante - great location for a reception and your shots are amazing. Looks like it was a fun night.