6/15/10

Abby + Adam

I'll admit...the teaser was relatively lame. This is my apology.

Ceremony: Church of St. Joseph, Greenwich Village, NY
Reception: The Palm House at The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
Hair: J. Christopher Salon, NYC
Floral: Allow Me Events and Celadon & Celery Events
Lighting Design: BML - Blackbird Theatrical Services
Band: Philadelphia Funk Authority
2nd Shooter: Katie S.

Church Of St. Joseph Wedding, Greenwich Village, NY 3
Photo by Katie
aa1k

aa2

aa3

Church Of St. Joseph Wedding, Greenwich Village, NY 5

Church Of St. Joseph Wedding, Greenwich Village, NY 1

Church Of St. Joseph Wedding, Greenwich Village, NY 2

Church Of St. Joseph Wedding, Greenwich Village, NY 4

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 1
Photo by Katie
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 2

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 5

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 6
Photo by Katie
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 7
Photo by Katie
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 8

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 3

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 10

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 9

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 4

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 11

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 13
Photo by Katie
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 14

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Wedding at The Palm House, NY 12

4 comments:

Anna and Ryan said...

I love, love, love these pictures, Dante. You and Katie really captured the feeling of the event. I linked to this post in my blog. Will you, as a friend, PLEASE send me some (ok, even just one) picture of the boys that I can put up on my blog (I'll give you full credit!) Thanks.

Abigail said...

Yay! Adam and I just got back from our honeymoon and I saw Anna's link to these. I can't wait to see the rest, Dante, the photos look great!

Sharon Berendes said...

Abby and Adam,
These photos are amazing!!!! I so wish I was able to be up in NY to share in your wedding day. Dante captures the essence of love and happiness, and his lighting and use of B&W is fantastic!! Congrats.
Sharon

THORSDATTER said...

Dante, I love these pictures..it's like having the fun all over again .can't wait to see the rest of them...hope you got some of the old folks too. Barbara, mother-o-t-bride.