1/20/11

Brooke + Eddie

This is how the 2010 campaign ended. Somewhere out there, there's video of me dancing and singing along to some hits from the 90's at this wedding. It was that infectious, and I was that serious...I think I broke a sweat ;-)

Ceremony / Reception: Manhattan Penthouse, NYC
Makeup: Sally Duvall
Wedding Coordinator: Sojournor Auguste of Erganic Design
2nd Shooter: Katie S.

be1>

High Line First Look and Wedding 1, NY

High Line Wedding 1, NY
Photo by Katie
bek3

be5

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 7, New York, NY

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 4, NY
Photo by Katie
bek9

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 5, NY
Series by Katie
bek12

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 8, New York, NY

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 3, NY
Photo by Katie
bek13
Photos by Katie
bek17

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 2, NY

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 6, New York, NY

Manhattan Penthouse Wedding 1, NY
My beginning to 2011 has already happened...stay tuned ;-)

No comments: