10/18/09

Kim + Eric

Ceremony/Reception: The Foundry, L.I.C., NY
Wedding Coordinator: Sarah Sarchin

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 4

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 2

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 3

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 5

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 6

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 7

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 1

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 10

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 9

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 11

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 12

Wedding At The Foundry, L.I.C., NY 8

2 comments:

Brenna said...

You did a gorgeous job in some tricky conditions. Congrats, they look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding Kim & Eric. You put so much of yourselves into the entire affair. Handmade flowers, cake stands, player piano music rolls for the table runners, photo booth for guest pictures, votives everywhere, the beautiful terrace with an awesome banjo player and view of the night skyline etc. etc. We are so proud of you two and your many talents. It was a tremendous amount of work, but the love you put into it amazed us all. We were so happy to be a part of the effort along with your families and friends. It meant so much to everyone who loves you to share in your "very special wedding day."
Love, Mom & Dad Rygiel