10/14/09

The Future of Dante Williams Photography

And here is one of the reasons why I've been a complete mess lately...

Baby Marcel a/k/a "The Little Warrior"

Weighing in at 5 lbs 2 oz and laying down at 18.5 inches tall, he's ready to take on the world. Marcel Williams made his grand appearance on October 3rd, 5 weeks earlier than expected. He's only 11 days old now, and has already become the apple of so many people's eye...his father included.
m1
Mommy and Marcel, taken 10/9/09...his first day home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! :D

I was in Pris and Tim's wedding - ever since then I've been following your blog. You're quite awesome!

priskilla said...

yay!!! baby marcel is SO CUTE! congrats on your bundle of joy! :)

Sarah said...

congrats dante! very cute. how's fatherhood treating ya?

Couture Events by D said...

Congrats on the baby boy. I know I'm late but I'm playing catch up with all my favorite blogs!